Stitch Fix is a monthly subscription box that costs $20 every month- a stylist picks out 5 items to fit your style, you try it for a few days, send back what you don’t want, and pay for what you keep AND your $20 you already spent goes towards your purchase! Right now they are offering $50 credit for your next fix with the link above and HERE! I have received 3 boxes and this one was by far my favorite! Your stylist gets to know what you like based on what you keep, return, and post on your comments for your next fix. I love my stylist!
In this months box, I received 5 items that were absolutely perfect for me!
- Blue, cute off-the-shoulder blouse: It has pin stripes and floral details. I have never worn an off-the-shoulder top, but I am so glad my stylist picked this one out for me!
- White knit tank: I am in love with knits this spring/summer! You would think it may be hot, but it isn’t at all. I really love basics, but the striped and cross in the front really add something to it.
- Floral kimono: It is so precious- I really love the color. I don’t have anything this sage-sea foam color and it really adds something colorful to my wardrobe. It can be dressed up or down in so many ways!
- Black jean shorts: OMG- I love them! They are stretchy and so comfortable. The length is great and it covers everything. The little bit of distressed detail on the bottom adds an edge and I love it!
- Steve Madden sandals: They are a light tan color and they’re flats. After walking around in them a little bit around the house they don’t hurt my feet- which is a plus! I have a similar pair, but it was actually twenty cents more not to get them since I loved everything else! They were basically FREE.
When you purchase everything in your box, you get a 25% discount which is awesome! I loved this box and can’t wait for next months box! I found some similar items to the ones in my box and linked them below- CHECK IT OUT!
Enjoy Life With A Side of Laurel